(SS2) Vehicle Technician
Gloucestershire | £25,000.00 - 30,000.00 Per Annum (Bonus, plus overtime)
25-30K plus bonus
Our Client a leading Main Dealer Franchise in Gloucester is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their expanding team.
Key Responsibilities :
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
· Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
· Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing / repair requirements
The ideal candidate will :
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
· Full UK driving licence
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. This position is within a busy workshop environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, as well as industry leading product and manufacturer training.
if you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for please apply
Who are you applying to?
Mikkelson Associates is a specialist motor trade recruitment agency, with over 100 years' combined motor trade experience. If you are skilled and experienced candidate, we want to hear from you. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. If you give us your consent, we will add your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.